In 1959, the Club purchased a lodge near Mount Snow. The lodge was fairly primitive - a small cabin with an outhouse, a wood stove for heat, and no water (there was stream nearby). But, never fear, Buck Ridgers were there! In no time the lodge took on a totally new appearance - hot and cold running water was added; in the sixties, bathrooms, kitchens, and showers were added; and Project Fireplace in the seventies resulted in a large chimney, bunk rooms, and a dining room. Annual fall work parties have greatly improved the lodge. Now, there is a shed to house firewood, two kitchens, room for 23, a fire escape route, an upper and lower parking lot, and amenities unheard of in the fifties - a microwave oven and a self-defrosting refrigerator! During the 1996-1997, the lodge was named Woodbridge Lodge in honor of Eliot Woodbridge, a longtime member who has dedicated many hours to the maintenance and upkeep of the lodge.